In-season College Basketball Event Features Eight Schools
2019 WOODEN LEGACY ALL-SESSION TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY
Anaheim, Calif., September 16, 2019 – All-session tickets for the 2019 Wooden Legacy will go on sale Monday (September 16) as the eight-school, bracketed in-season collegiate basketball tournament will be played Thanksgiving weekend (November 28, 29 and December 1) at the Anaheim Arena.
All-session tickets will be online beginning Monday at 10 a.m. (PT). The 12-game all-session tickets are from $150 for the lower bowl and $100 for the upper bowl along with receiving priority season for the 2020 Wooden Legacy. Individual session and student tickets for the 2019 Wooden Legacy will begin October 14.
School’s participating in 2019 Wooden Legacy are Arizona (Pac-12), College of Charleston (Colonial Athletic), Long Beach State (Bi West), Penn (Ivy), Pepperdine (West Coast), Providence (BIG EAST), UCF (American Athletic) and Wake Forest (Atlantic Coast). UCF competed in the 2019 NCAA tournament and Providence had an invite to the NIT.
Owned and operated by ESPN Events, all 12 games of the 2019 Wooden Legacy will air on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and available on the ESPN App. All times listed are Pacific (other time zones).
Thursday, November 28
- Game 1 – Providence vs. Long Beach State, 11 a.m., ESPNU
- Game 2 – Wake Forest vs. College of Charleston, 1:30 p.m. ESPNews
- Game 3 – UCF vs. Penn, 5:30 p.m., ESPNU
- Game 4 – Pepperdine vs. Arizona, 8 p.m., ESPN2
Friday, November 29
- Game 5 – Providence/Long Beach State winner vs. Wake Forest/College of Charleston winner, 11 a.m., ESPN2/ESPNews
- Game 6 – Providence/Long Beach State loser vs. Wake Forces/College of Charleston loser, 1 or 1:30 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
- Game 7 – UCF/Penn loser vs. Pepperdine/Arizona loser, 6 p.m., ESPNews
- Game 8 – UCF/Penn winner vs. Pepperdine/Arizona winner, 8:30 p.m., ESPN2
Sunday, December 1
- Game 9 – Game 6 and Game 7 winners, 10:30 a.m., 12:30 or 1 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNews
- Game 10 – Game 5 and Game 8 losers, 10:30 a.m., 12:30 or 1 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNews
- Game 11 – Game 6 and Game 7 losers, 3:30 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
- Game 12, Championship – Game 5 and Game 8 winners, 6 p.m., ESPN
The Wooden Legacy was formed in June 2013 when the John R. Wooden Classic was merged with the Anaheim Classic, which was an eight-school bracketed event played for six years (2007-2012) at the Anaheim Convention Center. For the past six seasons (2013-2018), the Wooden Legacy was play at Titan Gym on the campus of Cal State Fullerton.
Past Anaheim Classic/Wooden Legacy winners were USC (2007), Wake Forest (2008), West Virginia (2009), UNLV (2010), Saint Louis (2011), Cal (2012), San Diego State (2013), Washington (2014), Michigan State (2015), UCLA (2016), Washington State (2017) and Seton Hall (2018).
For more information, please call 702.732.3912