The 2015 DIRECTV Wooden Legacy, to be held Nov. 26, 27 and 29, will be played in Orange County, Calif., and feature Arizona, Boise State, Boston College, Evansville, Michigan State, Providence, Santa Clara and UC Irvine. The first two days will be held on the campus of Cal-State Fullerton and the final day of competition will be at Honda Center in Anaheim.
- Arizona, a No. 1 seed, and Michigan State, a No. 4 seed, both advanced to the NCAA Elite Eight in 2014.
- Providence earned its first NCAA Championship berth in 10 years by winning the BIG EAST Championship title.
- UC Irvine participated in the 2014 NIT.
- Arizona is ranked No. 2 in the Associated Press poll (Nov. 17) and Michigan State is No. 19.
- Additional information, including travel packages, can be found on the DIRECTV Wooden Legacy website.