Callout to fans around the world
The NFL Draft is always a time of hope and a new beginning for every team. Thank you to everyone who submitted a video rooting on your team. Below is a small selection of the many videos that were sent in. Best of luck to your team in the 2020 NFL Draft and be sure to tune in to ESPN April 23-25.
How It Works
Shoot Horizontal (turn your phone sideways)
Represent your NFL team (Wear your favorite NFL team gear - make sure it's obvious who you root for!)
Find a great area that's quiet so we can hear you
Ex. holding signs with messages of hope (i.e. we’ll get through this, we’re in this together, stay home for us, etc.)
Before You Upload
Your video needs to answer the following questions:
- What does the draft mean to you and your team?
- What message do you want to give to all your team’s fans out there?
- How can your team give you hope for the season at the draft? (don’t be too specific on players – position or overall wins works best)
- Perform your team’s chant – ex. “J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!” or “Go Lions!”
- Let everyone know that your team is on the clock – ex. “The World Champion Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock!”
The video must comply with:
- Must not contain any material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, music, etc.);
- Must have the permission of any person(s) appearing in the video;
- Must not, in any manner, disparage ESPN, NFL or any other person;
- Must not in any way, either visibly or otherwise, contain any brand names or trademarks (including, but is not limited to, brand names or logos on products, clothing, etc.) other than those of ESPN and NFL;
- Must not include personally-identifiable information;
- Must not contain any material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain any material or references to any alcohol or drugs;
- Must not contain any material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- Must not contain any material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the video is created.
Terms of Service
By submitting these video(s) I hereby grant ESPN Productions, Inc., its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “ESPN”) permission to reproduce, use, transmit, distribute, prepare derivative works of, perform, license and display (“Distribute” or “Distribution”) the video(s), and its/their constituent elements, in all means and media now known or hereafter developed, for any and all purposes, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. The foregoing permission includes, but is not limited to, ESPN’s ability to Distribute the name, image, voice and likeness of all individuals appearing in the video(s). I represent that: I am the owner of the video(s); I have all the rights to the video(s) and its/their constituent elements; the permission granted to ESPN above and ESPN’s use of the video(s) will not infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any individual or entity (whether of privacy, publicity or intellectual or other property). Further, I agree to indemnify and hold ESPN harmless from any loss or damages caused by ESPN’s Distribution of the video(s).
Your submission will potentially be used within and around ESPN and NFL Network’s coverage of the NFL Draft (along with it’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies’ coverage).
Don’t forget to watch the NFL Draft on ESPN, ABC and the NFL Network beginning April 23rd through the 25th!