SYRACUSE, OLE MISS, OKLAHOMA STATE AND PENN STATE IN ACTION ON WEDNESDAY, NOV. 27 AND FRIDAY, NOV. 29
TICKETMASTER LINK: https://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1710285?venueId=1288
BROOKLYN (August 12, 2019) – The NIT Season Tip-Off will return to Barclays Center for a fifth-straight season this Thanksgiving Week, with games on Wednesday, Nov. 27 and Friday, Nov. 29, Tickets are on sale beginning Monday, Aug. 12, at 10 a.m. ET.
On Wednesday of Thanksgiving Week, the SEC’s Ole Miss Rebels meet the Penn State Nittany Lions of the Big Ten at 5 p.m. ET on ESPN2, followed by a matchup between the Oklahoma State Cowboys of the Big 12 Conference and the Syracuse Orange of the ACC, also on ESPN2.
The Friday third-place game will air at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPNEWS, and the championship follows at 9 p.m. ET, on ESPN2 or ESPNU.
Tickets for the NIT Season Tip-Off can be purchased online at www.barclayscenter.com, or www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets are also available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center starting Tuesday, Aug. 13, at noon ET. Group Tickets are available by calling 855-GROUP-BK.
- Tickets start at just $27.50 per day, plus taxes and fees.
- All available seating options are in the Barclays Center lower bowl.
- Bench assignments are as follows:
- Ole Miss – In front of Section 9 both Wednesday and Friday.
- Syracuse – In front of Section 7 both Wednesday and Friday.
- Penn State – In front of Section 7 on Wednesday; in front of Section 9 on Friday.
- Oklahoma State – In front of Section 9 on Wednesday; in front of Section 7 on Friday.
This fall marks the fifth-straight year at Barclays Center for the NIT Season Tip-Off, which has been played in New York City every November since 1985. The outstanding 2018 field featured four 2019 NCAA Tournament teams in NCAA Sweet 16 participant Tennessee, NIT Season Tip-Off Champion Kansas (NCAA Second Round, Midwest), Marquette (First Round, West) and Louisville (First Round, East).
The NIT Season Tip-Off is one of 11 college basketball events owned and operated by ESPN Events, a division of ESPN.